Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lunch atop a skyscraper

I really like this image.. I think it's very iconic--practically everyone knows what it is yet it isn't an obvious image to choose. Sian made me aware of the Lego remake and I think the way the background has been blurred Is possibly a way we could achieve an image like this. I have already discussed this with all of you and I think we should recreate ours with women and i like the idea Suzanne had about them being really girly with like nail files and vanity mirrors etc. I am going to do a mock up on photoshop to see what It might look like. I've also posted an image of a remake that has been done recently of The Wanted.

2 comments:

  1. love this image the one with all the famous people on is the best but imaging all girls in lovely long dresses on, this is a fab idea, hard to achieve though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so long as we got the angle of our photos spot on we could achieve this idea through photoshop

    ReplyDelete